Canon imageCLASS D1300 Driver Download – Canon imageCLASS D1300 Laser Multifunction Printer – Monochrome – Plain Paper Print – Desktop – Copier/Printer/Scanner – 35 ppm Mono Print – 1200 x 600 dpi Print – 35 cpm Mono Copy LCD – 600 dpi Optical Scan – Automatic Duplex Print – 550 sheets Input – Fast Ethernet – USB.
This potent multifunction offers the productive and reliable effectiveness of one’s small and medium small business in a single easy-to-use equipment. Copy and print on the identical speed. Duplex Automatic Doc Feeder (DADF) lets you duplicate or scan colors from one or double-sided files and generate two-sided output very easily, decreasing paper use by 50 %.
The legal-size glass and multi-purpose trays cope with different measurements and paper stock. For end users on the go, this machine presents the ability to scan PDF and picture information to some USB flash generate or simply print a “direct print” image in the identical pocket gadget. Contains duplicate, fax, print and scan functions. Print Technology: Most Laser Print Speed (Black): 35 ppm All set Network: Certainly Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height): 600 x 600 dpi. Measurement unit: respectively.
Print and Scan shots or paperwork straight from the suitable cellular or pill machine. Canon PRINT is offered with all the subsequent Canon PIXMA and MAXIFY Printers.
Canon imageCLASS D1300 Software Support Operating System Compatibility
- Windows OS :Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) /Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me
- Mac OS :Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra) /Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) / Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) / Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion) / Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Linux :Debian & redhat, Source File
How to Printing from a Computer?
Printing with Application Software that You are Using (Printer Driver)
Printing with Easy Setup
- The simple setup procedure for carrying out appropriate printing on this printer is as follows:
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Select the printer
- Select your model from the Printer list in the Print Dialog.
How To Install Canon imageCLASS D1300 Printer Driver?
How to install the printer driver on the computer, Follow the tutorial below step by step?
- Be certain the PC and also the Canon Device not connected
- Once the download is finished and you simply are prepared to put in the files, just click Open Folder, after which click on the downloaded file. The data identifies finishes in. Exe.
- You could acknowledge the default locale to save lots of the files. Click Upcoming, and afterward hold out while the installer extracts the documents to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Finish screen, search for the folder in which you saved the. Exe file, after which you can click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please stick to the setup display screen directions.
How to perform a printer driver deletion on the computer?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- These instructions are for Windows seven Operating Program, may be varied from the other Variations or Operating Program.
- In the event the driver is set up on your laptop or computer, eliminate it ahead of installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install