Canon Pixma MG5560 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG5560 is undoubtedly an innovative All-in-One which includes the 4800dpi resolution in addition to five individual ink containers for top quality high-quality history as well as image prints. Optional XL measurement ink cartridges contain much more advantage and likewise well worth.
The MG5560 boasts connectivity capabilities consisting of Mobile/Tablet printing and scanning, Google Cloud Print, E-mail Print, Cloud Print Purposes, Apple AirPrint and also writing from Cellular cell phone devoid of a router. By using a useful 2.5″ Liquid crystal display Screen, Car Twin Sided Printing and even a very of inventive printing software program,
Linking towards the MG5560 is very quick you could request prints making use of its 2.5-inch Liquid crystal display show, you can send out it an electronic mail, or else you can benefit from your cell phone or pill, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, or PIXMA Cloud Internet website link straight from Fb, Dropbox in addition as Evernote. Attempting to locate much more strategies to get revolutionary.
Canon Pixma MG5560 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MG5560 Full Driver & Software Package – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Download|
|MG5560 MP Drivers – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||Download|
|MG5560 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||Download|
|MG5560 CUPS Printer Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|ICA Driver – macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|MG5560 Full Driver & Software Package – OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||Download|
|ICA Driver – OS X 10.6||Download|
|MG5560 CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.6||Download|
|MG5560 ScanGear MP – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Source file)||Download|
|ScanGear MP – Linux (Source file)||Download|
|MG5560 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG5560 ScanGear MP – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|MG5560 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Print and Scan shots or paperwork straight from the suitable cellular or pill machine. Canon PRINT App is offered with all the subsequent Canon PIXMA and MAXIFY Printers.
Canon Pixma MG5560 Software Support Operating System Compatibility
- Windows OS :Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) /Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me
- Mac OS :Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra) /Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) / Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) / Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion) / Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Linux :Debian & redhat, Source File
How to Printing from a Computer?
Printing with Application Software that You are Using (Printer Driver)
Printing with Easy Setup
- The simple setup procedure for carrying out appropriate printing on this printer is as follows:
- Check that the printer is turned on
- Load paper on the printer
- Select the printer
- Select your model from the Printer list in the Print Dialog.
How To Install Canon Pixma MG5560 Printer Driver?
How to install the printer driver on the computer, Follow the tutorial below step by step?
- Be sure the PC and also the Canon Device not connected
- Once the download is finished and you just are prepared to put in the files, just click Open Folder, after which click on the downloaded file. The data identifies finishes in. Exe.
- You could acknowledge the default locale to save lots of the files. Click Upcoming, and afterward hold out while the installer extracts the documents to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Finish screen, search for the folder in which you saved them. Exe file, after which you can click it.
- Select your language concerning the word list and click “OK.”
- Please stick to the setup display screen directions.
How to perform a printer driver deletion on the computer?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- These instructions are for Windows seven Operating Program, may be varied from the other Variations or Operating Program.
- In the event the driver is set up on your laptop or computer, eliminate it ahead of installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install